Are you a creative writer with topics that would appeal to our audience? If so, please review our subject matter and submission guidelines before submitting your guest article for consideration.
How to Contribute
We welcome various writing styles, but we are particularly enthusiastic about writers who offer content with a clear focus and strong value for our readers.
Our site only accepts original content. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Once an article is submitted, we retain first publication rights and the right to reuse or modify the content. Guest contributions are unpaid, but featured writers and experts will benefit from attribution, maximum exposure to our global readership, and one backlink in their bio. All submissions should be:
- Between 500 – 1000 words
- Evergreen; posts that won’t become outdated
- Unique (you can check for plagiarism with a free tool)
- Creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news, or opinion-based
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evident of sources (e.g., quotations, references, links)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Every submission must include an author bio and image at the end of the article for proper attribution. Articles submitted without a bio and headshot will be immediately rejected.
- We do not allow embedded links in guest post content. We permit ONLY one link in the author bio, which should point to the author’s website or the author’s employer’s website, provided it is a verifiable small business.
- You will only be notified if we decide to accept your article. If your article is accepted, please allow 6-8 weeks for it to appear on the site. You will not be notified when your post is published. Please refrain from contacting us about your guest post after submission.
- We reserve the right to reject any material for any reason.
- If you submit an article that is NOT related to our topics, we will not reply.
We appreciate your interest in contributing to our site and thank you for respecting our process and adhering to these guidelines. This ensures that your submission will be properly reviewed. We look forward to reviewing your contribution.
You can contact us by email: